Social Icons

SUBARU

WILL HAVE GOOSE BUMPS



















Colin McRae in 1994, this car won the first 24 Rothmans New Zealand Championships, Rallys met ... He competed in the 555 and the Subaru Impreza team. I am not yet old enough to child. 555 midnight blue body bright yellow logo affixed on the vehicle remained in my mind that only 555 555 years, the answer to the question ... When you want to Toy car before everyone else, which will atrophy, newspaper clippings or barely showed on tv model car collector in those years, many revaşta'd know my problem was not subject to bulamayabiliyordunuz each car model in our country ... we live in the apartment he had moved to a family who is returning from Germany. Welcome to the residency of five gittinizler is very common in those years went to the neighbors. I will never forget our neighbor's cars with a snack bar there and I started to jump 555 Sağolsun he was a gift from my neighbor could not stand the model tool ... I think the last one that was the first Subaru
Mr.Rae 'easily achieved success with the Impreza is not the case ... I think the world of rally sport and a car so sevdirebilmek, heyecanlandırabilmek great success .. Subaru Impreza Rally craze in the world of gaming has reached a huge audience to the world of ... Collin McRally sışrayıp ... played in almost all car enthusiasts car racing series is a game I play ... I play this game because of the eye which looks for the first time, though Subaru Impreza call, cause my eyes what the game nor Mr. . Rae ... Just Subaru Impreza ...
From a technical standpoint by many people may not be very knowledgeable about cars and mechanics. Most of the issue, though I graduated from Mechanical aşinayımdır. If you ask how many of the Subaru Impreza, bearing some of the individual you can count how many of them would have a nut ... But this is not that important to me ... If goose bumps behind the wheel of an Impreza, Legacy from the descending turn around .... Here is a more caring it is the love of cars ..... I've tested a lot of car for the brand, at least for a time, feeling ... Strictly speaking, what's seat sat a rich snob cars in the world at the expense, nor snoop jan JanL British luxury cars .... None of that sentiment yaşatamadı me ... do not take any of them, I'm not one hell of imagination I'm not saying not getting any. However, not all going to enjoy the day, my dear little tension'm going to get bored, I go walking away from my girl, harry available to make the roads and the 4 × 4 turbo'm gonna enjoy a reputation ... for me that is the only automaker Subaru Impreza car, vehicle, car or vehicle ... it never was that an Impreza ....
Subaru Impreza WRX STi-Subaru dealers are now on sale in some of the images and technical information ....